Bring It Now, a crowd-sourced retail product delivery service, was created out of the need for convenience and instant gratification.
Sometimes you find yourself in that situation where you can’t physically go to a store to pick something up for whatever reason, and you need that thing right away.
We emphasize efficient and courtesy delivery service with a special attention to detail.
Our customers are anyone and everyone over the age of 18. Whatever you need (with the exception of alcohol, tobacco, or anything illegal), we will go to the store and bring it to you within the time you need it.
Order anything from stores that have product pricing, either online or in print. We are not affiliated with any stores.
So when would you use our service?
- When you are too tired or lazy to go get something yourself.
- Stay at home parent with a sleeping or sick child.
- Contractor who needs some building materials but cannot afford to send someone.
- When you have your wedding social but somehow forgot paper plates, but by the time you realize it’s too late to send someone (my bad!)
- If you don’t have access to a vehicle or are otherwise impaired (please don’t drink and drive – it’s just stupid)
- You are renovating your bathroom because you’re too cheap to hire someone, and you realize that you need to get something but leaving means the bathroom isn’t getting done which means the rest of your family still has to use the downstairs bathroom that is really tiny, which equals not a happy home environment.
- You’re making a fabulous dinner for some friends, and you find out that you don’t have that essential ingredient.
Anyways, you get the point. Use us anytime, anywhere within the limits of the city of Winnipeg…and as long as it’s between the hours of 9 AM and 10 PM.