You, the consumer, are responsible for:
- Inserting the correct price. For incorrect prices, we may charge you the difference in addition to a possible processing fee.
- Inserting the store price and not the online price (if there is one). When our drivers get to the store and have to pay more, see point #1. However, our drivers will attempt to have the store match the online price. If the store refuses, you will be charged the difference. By agreeing to these terms and/or the other technical terms, you are waiving your right to dispute any additional charges in terms of paying a higher price than the price you indicated on the form.
- Ensuring that product information from printed material is valid and applicable to the location.
- Not ordering something that a passenger vehicle cannot handle. We are not going to deliver you twenty 24″ x 24″ patio slabs. The ideal weight per product should be no more than 50 lbs to 75 lbs, but we may let a few things slide here and there. The maximum weight of the total delivery should not exceed 300 lbs.
- Being where you are supposed to be when we show up. Our drivers will give you a 5 minute grace period. After that, they will return the product to the store. We will return the product cost to you, but not the delivery cost. There may also be a processing fee.
- To put in simply, you are responsible for inserting the correct information in all the other fields. We are not responsible for errors.
- Confirming that you have received the receipt(s) of your purchase(s).
- For making sure that the product is in stock.
- For placing the order within the open hours of the store(s).
- Notifying Bring It Now immediately if there are any issues with your received purchase.
- Not exchanging any personal information with the driver or letting them into your house.
- Acknowledging that our one hour service may not include certain massive stores such as Ikea, Costco, etc. In theses cases, the product may arrive in an hour and a few minutes, worst case scenario.
- We do not deliver anything illegal or to persons of under the age of 18. We do not deliver alcohol or smoking products.
- Acknowledging that we add a 3% transaction fee to the final total. This is to cover the cost of doing an online transaction (Note: you’re going to get it back through our customer loyalty program).
To read the terms of service in a long, boring and technical way, click here.
*Important: Terms of Service and Consumer Responsibilities may change without notice.