- Create an account
- Find the product(s) you want either from the store website or printed/online flyer
- Copy and paste the product’s URL link into our form, or save the image and upload it to the form
- Input the price and how many you want
- Start typing the name of the store. When the address closest to you appears, select it. If you don’t see the store you want, enter the address in this format: Store name, street address, Winnipeg, MB, postal code
- Add as many products from as many stores as you need to by repeating the previous steps
- Read the Terms and check it to show that you understand them
- Read the Customer’s Responsibilities
- Click on the Estimate button to make sure you know what the total cost is
- Click on the Pay Now button and complete the transaction using the secure payment system, PayPal
- If you checked Bring It Now, you can expect your product in an hour…ish or less (this depends on how many products you want from how many stores).
If you checked Bring It Later, put the time you would like it delivered. Note that if you select this option, your delivery will not happen within three hours of completing the transaction.
Plus, we’ll be returning it in the future via our 3% Back program.
- Instant gratification
- Possibly cheaper to use us as opposed to sending an employee to get something
- Get products from companies that don’t provide delivery service
- You don’t have to leave the house when it’s minus 30
- You don’t have to leave the house when it’s plus 30
Maybe it’s the last day of a sale and you’re stuck at work; and so on and so on.
Please note that we stop accepting payments approximately 30 mins before last delivery time.
For example, a crowd-sourced food delivery service will charge you between $4 and $7 without the tip. Now remember, all this person is doing is going to a restaurant and getting a prepared package and taking it to you. With Bring It Now, our delivery drivers are going into a store, looking for your product, matching specs and price, and delivering it to you. There’s a bit more work involved. If the average food delivery charge is $5 and you tip $5, that’s the same as getting products from Bring It Now within an hour.
Another example is when you buy something online direct from a store. Shipping that product is at very minimum two days away, although it may be “free shipping”. If it’s not “free”, you’re looking at average shipping charges of between $11 and $15 via Canada Post for a similar item, although it takes two business days.
In conclusion, Bring It Now’s prices are very fair for the convenience and timeliness of delivery.